Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

bassinet vs crib

For the last few days I've been debating putting up the crib or keeping Lincoln in his bassinet, I read quite a bit online about it being based on babies preferences, but that you can keep them in it usually for about three months or until they've outgrown it but with as expensive as cribs are I wanted to get the most use out of it as we could so the debate began to put it up or not... Then the last few nights baby decided not to sleep very well so that was that I was going to put it together and give it a try. Last night was baby boys first night sleeping in his crib and he looked tiny in it but he did Great! I laid him down in it at about 8 pm and he slept until 3 am woke up to eat and went back to sleep until 7 am. I really did get blessed with a good sleeper and such a good baby. I put his bumper on its a breathable mesh bumper and I love it, it looks great with his crib and his grey elephant sheets, all I need now is a crib skirt which I think I might attempt to make tomorrow i'll make a post with what I come up with.

1 comment:

  1. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. bassinet reviews

    ReplyDelete